Teach me Joy is a self-published early learning homeschool curriculum that has been brought to you by a seasoned teacher and homeschooling mom.
After extensive searching for the right preschool curriculum, Joy Bryant, the author of Teach me Joy Curricula, developed programs that would be easy to teach and easy to learn. Joy's programs give some wonderful tools to teach your preschoolers and young learners from home in a way that is AFFORDABLE! Her goal is to instill a love of learning while developing a valuable educational foundation.
Animal Play Preschool Curriculum for 2 & 3 year olds
- Detailed lesson plans in an easy to read format that includes Bible, Phonics, Math, Animal study and Music each week.
- Activities and Crafts designed to encourage creativity, motor skills, and make learning fun and engaging.
- Worksheets highlighting skills learned.
- Tips and teaching helps.
- Extra activity ideas for eager learners.
- Lists of books used and suggested books for reading together.
Fruit for Tender Hearts for K3-K5
- Detailed Helps and Lesson Plans for each area of study.
- Bible verses and stories that teach different “fruit” and character qualities.
- Introduction to letters & their sounds using a vertical phonics approach.
- Math concepts cover counting, number recognition, colors and shapes, measurement, ordering, and more.
- Weekly science lessons explore the body, nutrition and healthy habits.
- Worksheets and activities to keep learning fun and engaging.
- “Bigger Step” options for students who are ready to do some book work and are ready to read.
- Lessons targeting different learning styles.
- Weekly life skill suggestions.
Hall of Heroes - Full Curriculum for Grades K5-2nd
- Bible - Bible Heroes and the Armor of God (Options for different skill levels)
- Language Arts
- Phonics - options for different skill levels
- Handwriting - choice of manuscript or cursive
- Reading (Options for different skill levels)
- Read-Alouds - List of suggested read-alouds with ideas for comprehension questions.
- Math - K5 program is included. 1st & 2nd grade is scheduled with the programs from Math Mammoth.
- History, Science & Geography - Combined program with reading assignments, notebooking pages, timeline and projects.
Joy of Handwriting - Handwriting Curriculum
- Handwriting tips and instructions for younger and older learners.
- Reproducible worksheets for lower case and capital letters.
- Flashcards showing the cursive letter on lines on one side and teaching helps on the other.
- Blank “Story Pages” that include a picture and a place to write a story or just practice.