Heartfelt Valentine's Day Flash Sale
February 12-16, 2018
Love is in the air...
It is nearly Valentine’s Day and SchoolhouseTeachers.com is offering a heartfelt flash sale that is even better than chocolate!
All new members who sign up for an annual subscription during the sale will get a large, 6.8 oz Hershey’s Special Dark chocolate bar to enjoy while they read their new Winter Print issue of The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine!
- LOVE18 - $99 for Annual Membership subscription + Winter Print Issue of The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine + 6.8 Oz. Hershey’s Special Dark Chocolate Bar
- LOVEMONTHLY18 - $10.95 per month
(Click on Any Picture to Take Advantage of this Sale!)
What You Get With Membership:
- 364 (and counting) fantastic courses
- Locked-in pricing for as long as you keep your membership
- FREE TOS 2018 Winter print magazine mailed to your door (This is only for annual members.)
- One price for the entire family with courses for all ages (From preschool through that last high school year, SchoolhouseTeachers.com has it covered.)
- Resources for Mom—Whether you are just starting out with homeschooling or are a veteran, we have resources to encourage and support you. Because, really, we can all use a little encouragement from time to time, right?
- All our courses are grounded in Christian values and designed to support a self-paced education for your children. You can teach your children your way, using our courses as the backbone.
- Even if you use other curriculum for your children, SchoolhouseTeachers.com is a perfect, affordable supplemental library of printables, videos, electives, and even those hard-to-find high school for-credit courses like Botany.
- Flexible courses designed by homeschooling experts, well-known names, and veteran parents that allow you to teach from printed worksheets or by accessing the courses online (even with your tablet) and saving the ink!
- No matter the teaching style, we have you covered—from Charlotte Mason, to Classical, to traditional, or eclectic, or even relaxed. Unschoolers, too, enjoy our resources!
- Many courses are designed for you to assign lessons to your children to work on independently (especially those middle school and high school courses).
- You can start at any time. The courses are self-paced and flexible so if your child already learned part of some course, you can move through to the sections he doesn't know yet.