Join us Summer 2019 for the Doodle Around the World Challenge! We want to see your TRANSPORTATION DOODLES. All ages are welcome to participate!
Have some fun this summer learning about countries around the world by doodling! Your doodle may be chosen for our newest Doodle Around the World Workbook AND you will have a chance to enter a drawing for a $25 Amazon Gift Card!
This Year’s Theme is… TRANSPORTATION!
Each doodle submitted this year needs to be within this theme. We want doodles about any kind of transportation, from the ski lifts in Switzerland to the bullet trains in Japan! Make sure you do research to get some great ideas. There are some grea transportation ideas to doodle out there!
How Does the Challenge Work?
- All entries must fall within the theme TRANSPORTATION. Any entry that doesn’t fit will be excluded from the drawing.
- Use a Black Marker on Plain White Paper. (Hint: Draw first with pencil and then trace your drawing with black marker.) Fine tipped pens and pencils may not show up very well. *Do NOT use colored pens or markers.
- Take a picture of your drawing on a flat surface in bright or natural light.
- CLICK HERE to access the Entry Form! Fill it out, attach the picture of your doodle, and wait for the challenge to end!
- Don’t forget to sign up for the Doodler’s News List to keep up with the latest doodling challenge news!
What Can I Win?
- Every eligible doodle will be entered to win a $25 gift card to Amazon.com. The more qualified entries you submit, the better your chances are to win!
- Each person that has a doodle chosen for the new workbook will receive a free digital copy when the book is released.
- Every person who enters a doodle, even if it is not chosen for the book, will receive a 50% off coupon code for the Teach Me Joy Store.
What Else Do I Need to Know?
- All entries become the property of Teach Me Joy and can be used at our discretion.
- Only family friendly entries will be considered!
- There is no limit on how many entries you can submit. You don’t have to be an artist to submit work and everything will be considered, but we are looking for YOUR BEST work! We can tell the difference between scribbling down something and actually doing your best.
- The deadline for the contest is July 31, 2019. Please have all entries submitted in plenty of time! Any late entries will not be included in the Gift Card Drawing.