Everyone Loves Schoolhouse Teacher’s Start-Of-The-Year Sale!
Start 2018 out with a BANG! This Year is the Best Yet!
There are families that wait for this sale every year, and this year they will love it even more!
- Only $90 for a full access, year-long membership (less than you would usually spend on just one child)
- Monthly membership is only $9.95 per month for all the content at SchoolhouseTeachers.com!
You will receive nearly everything you need to homeschool the hearts and minds of all your children for the entire year!
Here are the coupon codes:
NEWYEAR18 – for the $90 a year membership
MONTHNEWYEAR18 – for the $9.95 monthly membership
Here is What Members Get:
- 364 (and counting) fantastic courses
- Locked-in pricing for as long as you keep your membership
- FREE TOS 2018 Winter print magazine mailed to your door (This is only for annual members.)
- One price for the entire family with courses for all ages (From preschool through that last high school year, SchoolhouseTeachers.com has it covered.)
- Resources for Mom—Whether you are just starting out with homeschooling or are a veteran, we have resources to encourage and support you. Because, really, we can all use a little encouragement from time to time, right?
- All our courses are grounded in Christian values and designed to support a self-paced education for your children. You can teach your children your way, using our courses as the backbone.
- Even if you use other curriculum for your children, SchoolhouseTeachers.com is a perfect, affordable supplemental library of printables, videos, electives, and even those hard-to-find high school for-credit courses like Botany.
- Flexible courses designed by homeschooling experts, well-known names, and veteran parents that allow you to teach from printed worksheets or by accessing the courses online (even with your tablet) and saving the ink!
- No matter the teaching style, we have you covered—from Charlotte Mason, to Classical, to traditional, or eclectic, or even relaxed. Unschoolers, too, enjoy our resources!
- Many courses are designed for you to assign lessons to your children to work on independently (especially those middle school and high school courses).
- You can start at any time. The courses are self-paced and flexible so if your child already learned part of some course, you can move through to the sections he doesn’t know yet.
Oh, yes . . .To celebrate the start of a new year, we are including all the great Molly Green articles and eBooks in the SchoolhouseTeachers.com library! The content is great for you and also an exciting resource to let your middle and high schoolers explore! Encourage your children to learn to cook or build their own home business.